HB30 S EasyDrive® PowerSafe®
Motor mower with mechanical transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | hydromechanical quick reverser | steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels | power up to 10.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The versatility of Pasquali motor mowers PowerSafe® allows our customers to fulfil any requirement related to mowing fodder, weeding between rows of vineyards and orchards, maintenance of public greenery and private gardens, cleaning uncultivated areas and during winter use, all year round.
Thanks to specific devices such as:
- hydromechanical quick reverser EasyDrive®
- steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels
- reduction unit in oil bath
that facilitate maneuverability also on very steep slopes, the HB30 S EasyDrive® PowerSafe® is a super- professional motor mower intended for professional farmers and greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
|Honda GX340 V Alps
||8 / 10.7
||6.8 / 9.1
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 3 + 3
- Cast-iron reinforced gearbox
- Quick reverser: hydromechanical EasyDrive®
- Differential: steering clutches combined with brakes
- Reduction units: in oil bath on both wheels
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yes, automatic Auto-hold type
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
This original mechanism independently controls the integral steering clutch-brake mechanisms housed in closed cases on the two wheels, through two levers on the handle bars.
This gives the motor mower excellent stability on steep terrains, meaning maximum steering comfort, easy handling and perfect control of the machine.
Maximum width (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 889 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1159 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1060 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre (narrow rim): 730 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 889 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 889 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1070 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1230 mm
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch
with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.
The patented hydromechanical reverser EasyDrive system is an innovation which allows moving the machine forwards and backwards without using the engine clutch control, but by simply operating the control on the handlebars.
When operating, the EasyDrive® by-passes the clutch, with the advantage that it is not engaged and disengaged for each maneuvers.
This always allows the maximum torque and protection of the transmission, while reducing the maintenance and increasing the lifetime of the machine.