HB60 HY WS PowerSafe®
Motor mower with hydrostatic transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels | power up to 16 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
For those who need to work in “no-limits” conditions and on steep slopes, Pasquali introduces the HB60 HY WS PowerSafe® motor mower with hydrostatic drive and assisted hydraulically controlled steering system.
The HB60 HY WS PowerSafe® is the only hydrostatic motor mower in the world to be equipped with a patented PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and connected directly to the engine.
The ergonomics of the easily operated levers together with the high drive and braking capability ensure easy manoeuvrability and a total and safe control of the unit, even in the toughest conditions.
The Pasquali HB60 HY WS PowerSafe® motor mower has 2 speed ranges (slow/fast) selected by the operator with a mechanical control situated on the handlebars, an automatic parking brake with manual release mechanism for forced manoeuvres.
The versatility of the machine is guaranteed by an unlimited series of attachments, such as: cutter bars, heavy-duty mowers, lawn mowers and generally speaking all the attachments used for alpine haymaking and for uses in municipalities.
|Honda GX390 V Alps
||8.7 / 11.7
|Briggs & Stratton Vanguard
||11.9 / 16
||6.8 / 9.1
This original mechanism independently controls the steering clutch-brake mechanisms on the two wheels, affording the Pasquali HB60 HY WS PowerSafe excellent and practical usage on steep slopes. This gives the machine maximum steering comfort, easy handling and perfect control of the machine in operation.
The steering clutch-brake mechanisms with multiple steel discs in oil bath are housed in closed cases on the two wheels.
The lever-operated steering controls, situated on either side of the handlebar grips, are hydraulically-operated. The right steering control is replicated on the left handlebar.
- EasyGrip: The "EasyGrip" lever control guarantees a high operating comfort especially for those operations requiring frequent direction reverse, such as greens maintenance and typical uses in municipalities.
- EasyRider: The "EasyRider" direction control by rotating knob, motorcyclist type, allows the operator to control the direction holding the handlebar with the right hand. This allows to better control the unit in deep slopes, such as cutting on hilly grounds. The knob rotates on ball bearings to reduce driving friction.
For both direction controls, a notch sector allows the operator to easily and repeatedly fix the position of the lever or of the knob. A central area without notches lets the lever or the knob to be positioned as desired, so that the machine can operate at a very slow speed.
- Hydrostatic transmission: with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast) in both forward and reverse drive
- Forwarding control: by an EasyGrip lever or an EasyRider rotating knob
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Steering clutch/brake assembly: independent on the two wheels
- Reduction units: in oil bath on both wheels
- Parking brake: yes, automatic Auto-hold type
- Implement quick hitch: serial
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
Mechanical transmission at power take-off by means of gears in an oil bath.
Transmission from the gearbox main shaft to the hydrostatic unit pump by means of cylindrical gears in oil bath with helical teeth.
Transmission from the hydrostatic motor to the gearbox by means of cylindrical gears in oil bath.
Thanks to a single lever placed on the handlebars (EasyGrip version) or a rotating knob, motorcyclist type (EasyRider version), the speed and direction of the machine can be adjusted continuously. This means an unlimited amount of gears are available for all operating requirements.
The automatic parking brake (Auto-hold)
locks the machine in position at the grip limit even with the engine switched off, while a manual release mechanism protected by a safety lock to prevent accidental triggering allows forced manoeuvres to be carried out.
Dimensions and weights
Maximum width (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 900 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 twin: 1180 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1070 mm
- with wheels 23x8.50-12 Tractor: 1020 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1180 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 1010 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 1010 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1080 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1240 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX390 V Alps engine, wheels 5.0-10: 199 kg
- with 16HP V Vanguard engine, wheels 5.0-10: 198 kg
- with L100V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 214 kg
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch
with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.