Reversible and multifunctional two-wheel tractor with PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 10.7 hp | tilling width up to 66 cm.
The versatility of Pasquali two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® allows to fulfil all requirements pertaining to soil working, gardens' care, greens maintenance, inter-row mowing in vineyards and orchards or in uncultivated areas and during winter use, all year round.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the Pasquali two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
- Gearbox: 3 forward + 3 reverse speeds
- Quick reverser to change the forwarding direction
- Differential: with lock
- PowerSafe® clutch: with multiple discs in oil bath
- Independent power take-off: with engagement in oil bath
- Parking brake
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways and reversible
- Safety devices: complying with the applicable regulations
|Honda GX270 V
||Recoil or Electric
||6,3 / 8,6
|Honda GX340 V
||8 / 10,7
|Kohler KD350 V
||Recoil or Electric
||5,5 / 7,5
Dimensions and Weights
Width min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 570 / 645 mm
- with wheels 6.5/80-12 and wheel spacers: 681 / 778 mm
- with steel cage wheels Ø cm 43: 436 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX270 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 100 kg
- with GX270 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 102 kg
- with GX340 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 106 kg
- with KD350 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 116 kg
- with KD350 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 120 kg
Graph of the speeds in km/h
(forward and reverse gears) with 5.0-10
- Two-wheel tractor version (with rear attachments)
- Motor mower version (with front attachments)
The PowerSafe® clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and directly flanged to the engine
, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, guarantees a number of benefits for the operator, in addition to make two-wheel tractors conforming to the safety regulations EN 709/A4.Safety
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.